AltRider just introduced another product for the hardcore ADV riders and high-mileage riders alike. The new SYNCH Dry Bags are designed to be easily accessible, easy to open, and able to carry loads of stuff (see size offerings below), all while keeping your things dry. These are not saddle bags, but on-off the bike top bags.
READ MORE: AltRider Hemisphere Tank Bag - Review
AltRider’s SYNCH Dry Bags
AltRider's SYNCH Dry Bag strapped on a BMW GS.
One of the coolest features are the custom straps. For the equipment you can’t fit in the bags, you can strap them to the top with the custom straps (only available on the 25 and 38-liter bags); meaning, you don’t need to set up straps for your bag and everything else. Also, tie-down straps on some bags double as shoulder and carrying straps for the times you need the bags off the bike.
READ MORE: 2013 Honda NC700X Review
SYNCH Dry Bag's custom straps.
Tie-down straps used as carrying straps.
The new SYNCH Dry Bags are designed to withstand dust and water intrusion, and hold up against extreme temperatures. Each bag is purposefully produced for durability. We’ve used AltRider’s saddle bags before and liked them, so hopefully we’ll have the opportunity to test these bags soon.
SYNCH Dry Bags are waterproof.
Additional features include:
- Wide-mouth roll-down opening with cinching straps
- Tape-seam sealed construction for water and dust proof performance
- Daisy chain(s) for extra gear leash-points
- Custom tie-down straps
- 18oz waterproof and durable “truckers tarp”
- Military-spec neoprene on all anchor patches
- 6 styles available: 14 Liter black, 14 Liter white, 25 Liter black, 25 Liter white, 38 Liter black, 38 Liter white
Pricing ranges from $79 to $145 depending on the liter size. You can purchase them on AltRider.com