Dainese Kicks off U.S. Leather Fitment TourDainese USA has announced that its fifth annual North American Custom Works Tour will embark from New York...
Dainese USA has announced that its fifth annual North American Custom Works Tour will embark from New York City on September 30, and conclude a little over a month later in New Hampshire.
The tour will visit 17 locations across the United States and Canada, providing customers opportunities to be fit for custom-made Dainese leather motorcycle apparel.
Dainese began making high-quality custom leather motorcycle garments in 1972 in Molvena, a small Italian village in a region renowned for its leather-working tradition. The program was eventually extended to European retail customers, and the North American Custom Works program started in 2012. This marks Dainese’s most extensive Custom Works tour to date, with six more stops than last year’s successful initiative.
Four different levels of customization are available, from altered off-the-rack apparel to custom garments with add-on logos, names, numbers and colors. After the design is created the garment is hand-built in Molvena by the same tailors who work on the suits of sponsored Dainese racers like Valentino Rossi and Nicky Hayden. In addition to racing suits, the Custom Works program offers custom leather jackets and leather pants.
“We’re really excited to see Dainese’s North American Custom Works Tour gaining such momentum,” said Allan Jones, North American Custom Works Coordinator for Dainese. “Honestly, no other company comes close to offering such an extensive program for motorcycle apparel that is one-of-a-kind in terms of both fit and appearance.”
Dainese 2016 Tour Dates:
• Sep. 30-Oct. 2 New York, NY Mototainment
• Oct. 3 Montreal, Canada Ducati Montreal
• Oct. 4 Montreal, Canada Dainese Showroom
• Oct. 5-6 Toronto, Canada Riders Choice
• Oct. 7-9 Leeds, AL Barber Vintage Festival
• Oct. 11 Dallas, TX AMS Ducati Dallas
• Oct. 13 Salt Lake City, UT Moto Station
• Oct. 14-15 Denver, CO Performance Cycle of Colorado
• Oct. 16 Costa Mesa, CA D-Store Orange County
• Oct. 18-19 Portland, OR MotoCorsa
• Oct. 21 Vancouver, Canada Vancouver BMW-Ducati
• Oct. 22-23 Vancouver, Canada Pacific Motorsports
• Oct. 25-26 San Francisco, CA D-Store San Francisco
• Oct. 28-29 Chicago, IL D-Store Chicago
• Oct. 30 Detroit, MI Ducati Detroit
• Nov. 3 Belleville, NJ The Motorcycle Mall
• Nov. 5 Derry, NH Seacoast Sport Cycle
The number of fitting sessions available at each tour stop is limited, so interested customers should contact Dainese early. For more information or to book a fitting session on the 2016 North American Custom Works Tour, please visit www.dainesecustomworks.com