Harley-Davidson is promising to bring "the big show" to the 76th annual Daytona Bike Week, March 11-18. As the official motorcycle of the festivities, the Motor Company will host all riders with special events, parties, and free demo rides on all 2017 models, including Touring editions featuring the all-new Milwaukee-Eight engine.
“If it’s March, you’ll find Harley-Davidson in Daytona,” said James Newton, Harley-Davidson U.S. Events Manager. “Each year the warm weather and clear roads of Florida reignite the passion for freedom we all feel when we twist the throttle. The bikes, the beach and the bonds of friendship are Daytona traditions that Harley-Davidson supports year after year. We invite everyone to swing by Harley headquarters at the Speedway to demo new motorcycles and have some fun.”
The Official Harley-Davidson Bike Week activities are consolidated at one action-packed venue located just off International Speedway Boulevard on the grounds of Daytona International Speedway. Open March 11-18, 9am to 5pm with free motorcycle parking, this expansive Harley-Davidson location will offer:
- Motorcycle demos: See and ride more than 100 new 2017 Harley-Davidson models including the just-released Road King Special and other Touring models powered by the potent new Milwaukee-Eight engine. The demo fleet also includes the nimble Harley-Davidson Roadster model, fabulous 2017 CVO models and bikes fully customized with Harley-Davidson Genuine Motor Accessories.
- New Milwaukee-Eight Display Truck: Experience the all-new Milwaukee-Eight engine through technical displays and feel the rumble of this exciting new V-Twin on the Harley-Davidson JUMPSTART Rider Experience.
- See It/Try It/Buy It: Demo new Harley-Davidson helmets and riding gear when you demo-ride a bike. A selection of new Genuine MotorClothes will be available for purchase on site, including Willie G. and H.O.G. commemorative merchandise. Also, visit with Harley-Davidson fit consultants at the H-D1 Fit Shop for any customization needs.
- H.O.G. Rally Point at the Speedway: Join Sam, Thor, Bruce and other Harley-Davidson staff members at the H.O.G. Rally Point. Relax in the demo lounge area, pick up a cool pin (exclusive for Harley Owners Group members), and check out a new Harley-Davidson Museum display featuring The Race of Gentlemen.
- H.O.G. Rally Rendezvous, Sunday, March 12 and Thursday, March 16, from 6–9 pm – Full Moon Saloon on Main Street: Celebrate the 76th anniversary of Daytona Bike Week with fellow H.O.G. members. Open to members and one guest with valid H.O.G. membership card. Each attendee will receive two drink coupons and one food coupon. Capacity is limited.
- Harley-Davidson Main Street Party, Monday, March 13, 7 pm to close – Dirty Harry’s on Main Street
- MDA Women’s Ride, Thursday, March 16, 8am registration at Speedway. Led by Karen Davidson and a team of Harley-Davidson female employees, ride through the back roads of Daytona Beach to Bruce Rossmeyer’s Daytona Harley-Davidson and New Smyrna Harley-Davidson.
- American Flat Track Daytona TT, Thursday, March 16, 2 pm – Daytona International Speedway: Ride to the races and cheer on the Harley-Davidson Factory Flat Track Racing Team as it opens the 2017 American Flat Track season behind riders Kenny Coolbeth Jr., Jake Johnson and Brandon Robinson, each racing the powerful new Harley-Davidson XG750R. The race will take place inside Daytona Speedway on an all-new 0.4-mile TT course featuring a jump.