Articles by Kanishka Sonnadara
- Kanishka is obsessed with things that roll, explode, and make noise.
- Forever the nomad, Kanishka is never at a desk, or even apartment very long.
- Kanishka loves malt liquor, both the whisky and whiskey varieties.
- He believes if you know the difference between the two spellings above, that you should be friends.
Articles by Sophia Vassiliadis
- Sophia spent 13 good years editing high school essays. She thought it'd be fun to switch roles.
- When she isn't speeding around on her latest travel mate, a 2013 Yamaha FZ8 she re-christened "Valentina," Sophia eagerly awaits for RideApart assignments. Turns out that being on a motorcycle is only most of the fun, the rest is discovering more about bikes, the awesome people who ride them and the amazing things we all do.
- Sophia's greatest moto-achievement to date was enjoying a scorching day in Baja riding a long, winding road that was under construction—without wiping out! She loves to go off-road.
Articles by Todd Ethridge
- Todd likes his bikes as British as The Queen driving her corgis around in a Land Rover.
- Todd’s spreading the gospel of motorcycles one spoke at a time.
- He’s so close to getting a basket case Bultaco. Try and stop him.
- Todd's the oldest member of the team, so stand up straight, stop mumbling, and get the hell off his lawn.