Articles by Sophia Vassiliadis
- Sophia has been riding and researching motorcycles since 2011.
- Previous roles include Social Media and Content Manager for a global motorcycle app, the Media and Publicity Specialist for the Toronto Spring Motorcycle Show, and Toronto Motorcycle Film Festival.
- Her greatest moto-achievement to date was enjoying a scorching day in Baja riding a long, winding road that was under construction—without wiping out! She loves to go off-road.
Articles by Todd Ethridge
- Todd likes his bikes as British as The Queen driving her corgis around in a Land Rover.
- Todd’s spreading the gospel of motorcycles one spoke at a time.
- He’s so close to getting a basket case Bultaco. Try and stop him.
- Todd's the oldest member of the team, so stand up straight, stop mumbling, and get the hell off his lawn.
Articles by Bryan Wood
- Has been writing for RideApart since the 2010 Catalina Grand Prix, and has also been seen on HDForums, Roadkill, Autoweek, and Clymer
- Still owns the second bike he ever bought - a 1972 Honda CB750 - which he rode coast to coast in 1995
- Thinks Bluetooth helmets and motorcycle infotainment systems miss the point entirely