A good collection of lids isn’t complete without a modular helmet. The SRT-Modular gets a fiberglass shell for lightweight protection. The modular visor is fitted with Panovision shield with Class 1 optics and a drop-down sun visor. The model has been adapted to easily fit a pair of glasses and can also be connected to a communication system thanks to the recessed EPS pockets.
Whether you are looking for a more low-key lid, or something to express your personnality, the SRT-Modular has got you covered thanks to its 8 different graphics and colors.
Also in the 2019 Street Lineup:
- Race Star Flex, $699.95 to $799.95
- Race Star Flex DLX with ProTint, $699.95 to 749.95 (Available only at authorized retailers)
- Star MIPS, $499.95
- Star MIPS DLX with ProTint, $499.95 to 549.95 (Available only at authorized retailers)
- RS-2, $299.95
- Qualifier DLX MIPS, $269.95
- Qualifier DLX, $249.95
- Revolver Evo, $199.95
- Qualifier DLX Blackout, $149.95
- Qualifier, $109.95