Roland Sands Design Mojave Riding Boot
The expansion of the RSD gear catalog continues with the Mojave riding boot.
Like their jackets, the objective is a blend of function and classic styling. The Mojave employs a top grain leather upper, and is available in black, gray, oxblood and whiskey. The boot has molded protective inserts in the heel, mid-foot and toe box, a reinforced shank and a hi-grip Vibram sole. The waxed laces and double layer protective shift pad provide durability, and a waterproof and moisture-wicking liner adds protection.
The Mojave boot retails for $300.
• Cowhide upper
• Polyester moisture wicking lining
• Hipora waterproof lining
• Vibram durable high-grip and oil/chemical resistant outsole
• Molded reinforced protective heel cup
• Molded ankle protector insert
• Molded protective toe box insert
• Side mid-foot protective insert
• 3M reflective high-visibility heel
• Protective reinforced shank
• Gusseted, padded tongue
• Leather pull loop
• Double layer protective shift pad
• Custom RSD triple density comfort and supportive insole
• Flexible, secure, comfortable and protective upper cuff
• Durable waxed laces