RSD Mojave Riding BootRoland Sands Design Mojave Riding Boot The expansion of the RSD gear catalog continues with the Mojave riding boot. Like...
Roland Sands Design Mojave Riding Boot
The expansion of the RSD gear catalog continues with the Mojave riding boot.
Like their jackets, the objective is a blend of function and classic styling. The Mojave employs a top grain leather upper, and is available in black, gray, oxblood and whiskey. The boot has molded protective inserts in the heel, mid-foot and toe box, a reinforced shank and a hi-grip Vibram sole. The waxed laces and double layer protective shift pad provide durability, and a waterproof and moisture-wicking liner adds protection.
The Mojave boot retails for $300.
• Cowhide upper
• Polyester moisture wicking lining
• Hipora waterproof lining
• Vibram durable high-grip and oil/chemical resistant outsole
• Molded reinforced protective heel cup
• Molded ankle protector insert
• Molded protective toe box insert
• Side mid-foot protective insert
• 3M reflective high-visibility heel
• Protective reinforced shank
• Gusseted, padded tongue
• Leather pull loop
• Double layer protective shift pad
• Custom RSD triple density comfort and supportive insole
• Flexible, secure, comfortable and protective upper cuff
• Durable waxed laces