The Ace Cafe Orlando has announced that the grand opening will take place on May 19, 2017. If you love historic motorcycle events, you should get down there
While it may bear little resemblance to the London original, which opened nearly 80 years ago, Ace Cafe Orlando promises to be the new motorcycling hub of the southeast U.S. The May 19 grand opening will feature “cool cars and hot bikes, charity ride, motorcycle raffle, special guests, free rock ‘n roll concerts, site-wide giveaways, activities, and more.”
Guests are invited to kick-start the grand opening weekend of the all-new, full-throttle, rock ‘n roll destination Ace Cafe with a cuppa coffee or tea when the Ace officially opens its doors to the public on Friday at 7:00 a.m., then stay to enjoy an action-packed weekend of festivities at the 35,000-square-foot motor-centric dining, entertainment and retail destination.
North America’s newest home for all who share the passion for speed, thrills and rock ‘n roll is waving the green flag for Central Floridians and guests from around the globe to celebrate the heritage and history of the most famous cafe on the planet. All three days of grand opening weekend will feature live rock ‘n roll both day and night, a BMW RnineT Racer raffle benefiting the Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children, live demonstrations by three world-famous artists, and a free Friday night concert by Rockin’ Jason D. Williams.
Friday, May 19:
· The first Ace Cafe in the USA opens at 7:00 a.m. The menu includes Julius Meinl coffee, breakfast bagels, muffins, burritos, croissants and cinnamon rolls.
· Lunch menu is served and bars open at 11:00 a.m., with live music on the back porch
· Raffle opens to win a BMW RnineT Racer to benefit APCH
· Register to win a trip for two to the 24th Annual Ace Cafe London Reunion Weekend
· Live painting and sculpting works by three world-renowned artists: Japanese chopsticks painter Makoto Endo, Spanish artist Antonio Merinero painting the Ace’s backyard beer garden bocce courts and American sculptor Michael Ulman
· Music in the parking lot starts at 4:00 p.m. with live rock ‘n roll lasting well into the night. Taking the stage at 8:00 p.m. is headliner Rockin’ Jason D. Williams.
The rides, raffle and activities continue through the weekend. “Our team is privileged to continue the culture and heritage of the world’s most famous motor diner,” said Mark McKee, CEO and Chief Gearhead of Ace Cafe North America. “This is exactly the Ace that we envisioned – a beacon for everyone, from petrolheads and enthusiasts, to the after-hours work crowd, families, music lovers, and everyone in between.”
For more information, visit www.acecafeusa.com.