Check out the new Alpinestars Tech 10 Limited Edition Indianapolis MX boots. It doesn'tget any better than this...
Indianapolis Edition Tech 10 Motocross Boot Pays Homage to the Hoosier State
Alpinestars has released the Indianapolis Edition of the popular Tech 10. The boot is a nod to the Indiana city’s long racing history. According to the company, the boot “fuses all the performance innovations of the iconic Tech 10 with an exclusive color combination. The result, a premium performance motocross boot with timelessly designed aesthetics.”
Released in conjunction with the Indianapolis round of AMA Supercross, the limited edition Tech 10 combines an array of features designed to enhance rider comfort and safety. Constructed for the optimum balance between protection and light weight, the boot chassis incorporates five different advanced polymer compounds in a single streamlined and lightweight piece to offer strength and flexibility throughout the structure, while maintaining its robust structural integrity with no joints or weak points.
The lightweight upper combines full-grain leather with advanced lightweight microfiber and an impact and abrasion resistant TPU shell. The CE certified Tech 10’s medial-facing panel is constructed from a one-piece, specifically formulated polymer for improved structural stability and integrity, and incorporates a rubber insert panel for maximum grip contact with bike and improved abrasion resistance.
• Frontal protection features a dual closure system with an internal microfiber flap, plus Velcro for a precise fit closure attached securely with a micro-adjustable, easy to operate, lightweight buckle. Shin incorporates a unique TPU blade system engineered to prevent frontal hyperextension and offer greater flex control.
• Contoured TPU calf protector plate offers impact resistance and incorporates Alpinestars innovative rear blade system, formed with hard shock resistant polymer to protect the heel and features a rear hyperextension guard.
• Innovative, ergonomic design for lateral and medial flex zones to provide superb front and rear flexion support which helps prevent damaging torsional forces around the ankle area.
• Multi-density foot shell incorporating heel and toe protection is highly resistant to abrasion and impact, and adds to the boot’s overall durability.
• Exclusive dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated to the multi-density foot base structure with built-in support. The sole offers superior durability, grip and feel while riding.
• The central sole insert is easily replaceable and Alpinestars offers a full sole replacement and boot repair service.
• New buckle closure system includes high-impact aluminum bridge closures, with memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance and security. All buckles are easily replaceable.
• Soft microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
• Poly-fabric lining with 3D open cell foam incorporates anti-slip suede on heel area to keep foot located inside the boot.
INNER ANKLE BRACE
• Innovative biomechanical inner ankle brace features medial and lateral “C” torsion bars to control ankle and leg rotation, while allowing freedom of movement. Wide fit torsion bar replacements are included. These dual connection torsion bars offer the rider natural ankle movement with progressive damping of torsional forces during an accident.
• TPU protection and shock absorbing padding on the heel and ankles and an ultra-thin and flexible forefoot area for increased sensitivity and control.
• New, dual compound, removable anatomic foot-bed includes EVA for comfort and support and aids even weight distribution.