Find out how to get $66 off a set of Pirelli tires. But you need to act quickly to cash in.
Pirelli has announced a limited-time promotion that offers motorcyclists the chance to save big when purchasing a set of street or road racing tires from participating dealers across the United States.
Riders can score a $66 prepaid card when purchasing a set (a front and a rear) of Night Dragon or MT 66 Route tires, designed for custom motorcyclists seeking the ultimate in performance, comfort and mileage.
“The launch of Pirelli’s ‘66’ Promotion is not only a way to give back to those who have expressed brand loyalty throughout the years, but to encourage others to experience how truly great these products are,” said Scott Griffin, Pirelli vice president of sales. “We’re offering great deals and savings to a wide variety of motorcyclists, whether it be a custom builder looking at the stylish performance of the Night Dragon or an avid sport bike and canyon carving rider who wants to enjoy the thrill of the latest in tire technology with the Diablo Rosso III.”
Pirelli will also be offering a promotion on select road racing tires, such as the industry-leading Diablo Supercorsa and Superbike that feature technology developed directly within the World Superbike Championship. Riders looking to reach the next level in the sport segment will have the opportunity to earn a $40 prepaid card.
How It Works:
- Purchase a set of Pirelli tires from a participating dealer
- Go to pirelli.com/usmotopromo and select “Redeem Your Rebate”.
- Then either:
- Follow the directions to enter in your name, email address, mailing address, purchase details and upload your sales invoice online;
- Download (or receive a printed form from your dealer) and complete the mail-in form, including a copy of your invoice and mail to the address indicated on the form.
- Receive prepaid rebate card by mail
Offer valid on purchases from April 1 through May 31, only for legal residents of the 50 United States and individual consumers of the District of Columbia. Rebates must be submitted by May 31, 2017.